Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dear God, please help me to through this.

(As wrote on Monday, 7th of June 2010)



Photobucket

(1/50 sec, f/5.6, ISO 1250, retouched)

Peterpan Syndrome

I don’t want to grow old. I don’t want to get my civilization card.
I don’t want to think hard about politics and economy. I don’t want to take many responsibilities.

I don’t want to study hard. I don’t want to get stress. I don’t want to be unhappy.
I don’t want to be blamed for my stupidity. I don’t want to have fewer hours of sleeping.

I don’t want to play rude to get what I want. I don’t want to do something that I don’t like.
I don’t want to be at someplace that I don’t want to. I don’t want to be what I don’t want to be.

I don’t want to lose my innocence. I don’t want to lose my childish imagination.
I don’t want to lose my own world. I don’t want to lose people whom I love, literally or not.
And I don’t want to get lost by being loved, and loving.

Photobucket


Photobucket


***


Next month, I’m gonna have my senior year. Time to take responsibilities of what I’ve been doing in this senior high school.
And next year, I’m going to be 17, mature by rights.

No comments: