Sunday, June 30, 2013

Recipe ! #1: Gooey Chocolate Brownies~

Caught by I-don't-know-what-kind-of-virus for the second time on this even semester holiday. Praise the God that the fever already gone, yet the doctor didn't allow me to go outside for a week :( Got boredom attack this day, thus I decided to bake a batch of brownies!

Actually it was the first time for me to bake one, so glad it came out as good as I'd expect. That kind of brownies which is moist and gooey inside, really melt in my mouth. Next time I'll add some sunflower seeds or almonds or cheese pudding on top, or freeze it with ice cream :)






Gooey Chocolate Brownies

Recipe Type: Dessert
Summary:
That kind of brownies which is moist and gooey inside, really melt in my mouth.
Preparation Time: h, 15m
Cooking Time: 1h, 30m
Yield: 10
Ingredients:
  • unsalted butter: 3/4 cups
  • unsalted cocoa powder: 1/2 cup>
  • palm sugar: 1/2 cups granulated white sugar: 3/4 cup
  • salt: 1 tsp vanilla essence: 1 1/2 tsp
  • baking powder: 1/2 tsp
  • flour: 3/4 cup
  • eggs: 3

Direction:
  1. Preheat the oven to 175 C. Grease the pan. I used 10x20cm pan.
  2. Melt the butter and mix it with cocoa powder, granulate sugar, and brown sugar.
  3. Beat in together salt, vanilla powder, baking powder, and eggs.
  4. Whisk in flour. Be careful to not overmix them, just stir them until the white colors of flour blend with chocolate.
  5. Spread the mixture into greased pan. Add the toppings on top.
  6. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
  7. Let it cool completely before cutting.
* Remember to not use mixer to make the batter, otherwise it'll get overmix and dense

No comments: