Saturday, November 5, 2022

Count my blessings

If in the future I miss to see the shine, I might want to read this again.

Caca is turning two yesterday. We conducted a humble DIY cat themed birthday party with only four of us - me, Caca, Mas Aji, and Mbak Yus.

I was really happy seeing her happy.

And this morning we took a train trip to Bandung. It's not a sophisticated trip, but I took it with my lovely parent, husband, and daughter. Caca is really delighted and excited along the trip that she could not sleep but laugh along the way. I feel love.

Right now I am in Bandung with my family. Caca is snuggling to me, with her unique smell of hair under my nose. Falling asleep after reluctant to did it, she finally could not bear the tiresome she feel after train trip and swim. In the next bed, Mas Aji is snoring and I know he finally could fall asleep because I gave him massage.

I feel whole.

Despite I have deadline during these leave days, several work items are pending, and I should bring my laptop -- tonight I decide to not think about it.

All those up and down emotions make me feel whole.



No comments: