Saturday, April 9, 2022

Husband

I'm so glad I met you at this moment.

The feeling of being so in love and proud at the same time of every milimeter of your being, mind, thoughts, values is just overwhelming that I know you start to think that my daily cheesy cringe words are just an action from me being cheap 😆


--


Since day one of our marriage, I never know that you've been very brave to take another way of thinking that's supposed to be not you - knowing that your background does not support you to think and act like that.

And yet here you are now, a loving father and husband who always get my back, a good partner in every house chores, the one who always takes care of me and Ca, and the one who worries the most if one of us gets unwell.

No reason except worrying about my physical and mental healthiness (and seeking attention, of course!) that makes you cranky if I went overwork too hard. 

Getting my way to becoming a wife, a mother, and a career pursuer will never be this easy if I don't have a supportive husband like you.

A popular quote said: behind every great man is a great woman, but let me revise this: Behind every great man is a great woman, and vice versa. 

Just so you know, I know how you feel at this moment. I know it's hard for you to say how you feel in the right words because your kind heart just doesn't wanna hurt anyone. At a moment like this, I want to have your back, just like you always have mine during my tough times.

In case it's still unclear enough for you, here I said it again: I feel thankful for you being here, I'm proud of you, I love you (except when the times you decided to not take a shower just kidding).

-

Puspiptek 9 April 2022


No comments: